The Job:The Sr. Director Integrated Marketing is accountable for developing and deploying the overall strategy to solve advertising clients’ business objectives through calculated deployment of the company’s assets and services. The Sr. Director will focus on producing best in class marketing packages for advertisers and developing leading strategies to compel advertisers to choose SheKnows Media. The Sr. Director will manage the national integrated marketing organization and oversee all process and production of multi-product advertising programs. She/he will focus on building scale in marketing packages for the company’s largest revenue stream, the cross-platform brand advertising business.
Responsibilities:The Sr. Director will be responsible for both branded content solutions and the appropriate mix and packaging of media assets and services to solve to client challenges. She/he is an innovative leader, highly strategic and process-oriented with deep knowledge of premium brand solutions and experience leading teams integrated/multi-platform solutions. This is a highly visible position both internally and externally, as a key representative of the SheKnows Media brand. This position reports to the SVP, Professional Services as well as the EVP, National Sales and will have approximately 5 direct reports. The role is based in New York.
Ideal Candidate:The Sr. Director Integrate Marketing is an experienced (10 years +) multi-media sales and marketing executive, with very strong digitalexperience, either within a pure-play digital, agency, multi-platform content marketing or ad:tech organization. The ideal candidate is strong balance of highly creative and highly analytical and has an organized, methodical and metrics-driven approach to running their respective business; business planning, budgeting and forecasting are key responsibilities.The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer and media seller with strong legitimacy in women’s lifestyle media. She/he has a highly-collaborative, flexible and innovative leadership style and a proven track record of working closely with content, product, marketing and operations to develop new products and packages and make modifications to existing offerings. It is also important that she/he has a sound understanding of digital solutions within multi-platform digital, including native advertising/custom content marketing solutions, mobile, video, programmatic and audience solutions.
- Manage all aspects of the pre-sales/integrated marketing for cross-platform brand advertising.
- Work effectively with the EVP, National Sales and CRO to drive business performance that meets the shared objectives for revenue growth, digital growth, product development and market share.
- Work with post sales team to understand program performance and evolve new program proposals according to feedback
- Build a strong relationship with editorial and branded content teams to create strong advertiser proposals focusing on bringing key editorial tentpoles to life
- Hire, lead, motivate and develop high-performing integrated marketing teams; Attract and retain highly qualified people; build retention and development plans for key performers; motivate & inspire a high performing team while manage team dynamics.
- Identify areas for organic growth, focusing on product development launches of market-oriented products and services.
- Foster a positive work environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive landscape; keep apprised of current market trends and adjust strategies accordingly to capitalize on developing market opportunities.
About SheKnows Media:With a mission of women inspiring women, SheKnows Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate nearly 1 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.SheKnows Media offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with an exciting, fresh and engaging work environment. Join us, and love where you work!SheKnows Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.