$250K — $500K+*
• Participate with Customer Facing organizations for entry into SLED and Federal Civilian, DoD, Intel agencies.
• Use market relationships from previous experience to introduce and position Lumen.
• Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
• Guide Lumen Product, Architecture and Engineering teams in delivering offerings that will comply with federal and state regulations.
• Work directly with the corporate IT, Security, and Operations organizations to translate implications of federal and state regulations into business impact.
• Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
• Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems, and services.
• Lead the Public Sector sales teams in developing unique solutions and offerings for customer requirements.
• Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
• Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of security implications to technology and systems.
• Representing Lumen in public events, trade shows, customer meetings, and other events as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret SCI clearance.
• Master’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 15 years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required. Additional years of experience and certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Significant experience in supporting Cyber Security for Federal customers including Splunk Technologies.
• Understanding of Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting, NITS and Technology (NIST), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), DOE 200 series, and DOE Departmental policies.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Valid through: 3/1/2021
$80K — $100K
12 days ago
$100K — $200K
12 days ago