What you'll do
- Creates innovation to achieve and influence senior executive vision
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives and champions transformational change initiatives for Global Shared Services
- Drives the development and execution of Global Shared Services budget
- Leads the implementation of end-to-end process improvement strategies and best practices
- Oversees the development of Global Shared Services strategies across multiple countries
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 9 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2 years experience in strategic planning.
- 2 years experience working with Walmart financial systems.
- 3 years retail experience.
- Accounting or Finance certification (for example, CPA,CMA, CFA or CIA).
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field.