Senior Director Human Resources - Issuer Solutions
This seasoned professional will provide HR business partner leadership for TSYS’ Issuer Solutions segment. Partners with the President of Issuer Solutions and otherexecutive leaders to sevelop human capital support to deliver the business strategy. Provides leadership, guidance and counsel in areas such as management practices, team member relations, and compliance. Partners with talent acquisition resources to deliver on the organization’s needs. Works collaboratively with the business, HRcolleagues, and Communities of Expertise (COE)to develop and execute plans to design, build and grow high performing teams. Contributes to cross functionalHR initiatives, balancing segment and enterprise people needs. Champions a high growth, innovative culture.
- Develop an understanding of the segment’s business and goals. Translate business requirements into a people strategy for the development of needed programs. Partner with COEs in socializing, tracking progress, and managing change associated with programs.
- Understand talent demand and supply in the segment. Work with talent acquisition resources to create and execute on a planto meet business requirements, working closely with the enterprise functional leaders where responsibilities intersect.
- Grow the segment’s HR capabilities through development activities, cross training, and coaching.
- Leadsuccession planning, talent reviews, and othereffortsto build organizational capabilities.
- WorkwithHRcolleagues and business leaders to drive process improvements.
- Not an exhaustive list; willperformother duties as assigned.
- 10 years of relevant HRexperience, including 5 years of management experience
- Bachelor’sdegreefrom an accredited institution
- Ability towriteclearly and create briefings/presentations. Ability toconvey messages, to a broad range of audiences, with the intended impact
- Ability tosucceed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated global perspective
- Ability to travel (approximately 20%)
- Experience leading HR teams located outside North America
- Experience working inor as a consultant to a Fortune 500 company
- Significant experience as an HRBusiness Partner orHR Leader
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution