The Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner will Lead and oversee the enterprise Human Resource Business Partners and HR Operations teams.. It requires an experienced Human Resources professional who is adept at working with employees in many different roles and levels of the organization. The successful candidate will be a highly organized individual who thrives in a very fast-paced environment and enjoys handling the full spectrum of HR tasks with little or no direction.
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
- Lead and oversee the enterprise Human Resource Business Partners.
- Proactively identify, propose, lead, and implement key human resources initiatives which address the existing and emergent business needs for the Company;
- Oversee the ongoing management of employee relations, communications, and retention to promote positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale;
- Oversee and enhance the ongoing monitoring, evaluating, and counseling of employee performance;
- Work with the Talent Management and Development team to guide the talent and development strategies for the Company;
- Lead and support the development, coordination, and monitoring of compliance with corporate human resource policies and procedures for the company;
- Proactively develop and implement new practices and policies as the organization grows and faces new business challenges;
- Oversee employee terminations, exit interviews and handle all necessary termination paperwork;
- Assist management, compliance and legal counsel to identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the human resources function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, TEFRA, ERISA, Wage & Hour), and monitor exposure of the Company to such regulations;
- Work closely with HR colleagues to improve and enhance HR operations and focus on becoming a best in class HR organization;
- Collaborate with leadership to assess risk and act as key business advisor on HR and related matters;
- Successfully influence and manage key stakeholders and drive results in a collaborative environment with individuals from associate levels to leadership team members and;
- All candidates to comply with all security policies/procedures.
- Bachelors degree required;
- 10+ years relevant HR experience showing significant progression in HR career as evidenced by increasing leadership responsibilities;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, execution oriented culture;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Possesses strong leadership and management skills;