The Senior Director of HCP Marketing is responsible for setting the vision and leading the marketing strategy for Cologuard as it relates to Healthcare Providers (HCPs), including primary care and specialty audiences. This role will focus on establishing marketing strategy for HCPs including leading teams responsible for resource development to execute against the strategy, establishing an omnichannel marketing approach for promotion, including leading the infrastructure build and transition to this end state. In addition, this role is responsible for ensuring strategic alignment and integration cross-functionally with stakeholders including Sales, Medical Affairs, Access, Outcomes, and Population Health, Customer Effectiveness Team, and Co-promote partner and leading the analytics plan, measurement, and progress against performance goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop strategy behind and execution of personal and non-personal selling materials for HCP's, HCP engagement, and other promotional efforts to support Cologuard in primary care and specialty markets (e.g., GI and OB/GYN).
- Ensure branding, creative, advertising, and messaging align to strategy for Cologuard.
- Lead teams to ensure appropriate development of HCP materials in accordance with legal, regulatory, and medical policies.
- Develop and execute key elements of the Cologuard lifecycle plans.
- Analyze primary and secondary market research, measure, and track performance of key tactics through commercial analytics.
- Effectively work with internal cross-functional teams, external partners, including the professional agency, and project teams to achieve excellence.
- Work closely with sales to ensure field execution aligns with brand strategies to drive Cologuard revenue.
- Ensure strategic alignment and integration with cross-functional teams; including both Medical Affairs and Customer Experience.
- Supervise staff; including, but not limited to, organize and prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop, and manage work performance.
- Communicate goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding and success in achieving them.
- Motivate and inspire employees to do their best work through coaching.
- Maintain morale and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives, and workload independently and proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.
- Ability to travel 20% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or field related to job duties.
- 12+ years of experience working in marketing or brand management.
- 5+ years of direct leadership experience; including hiring, coaching, and developing talent.
- Proficient computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or field related to job duties.