Responsible for day to day and operational management of clinics and first aid locations while being a key partner for specific domestic and international operating units. Partners with peers in other operating units to support the office of the Chief Medical Officer. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Operational responsibility of clinics and first aid locations, to include any future locations that will provide primary, occupational, and urgent care
- Direct a broad portfolio of occupational health programs (hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen, etc.)
- Oversee and maintain automated external defibrillator (AED) and first aid kit programs, electronic medical records, health promotion initiatives that support wellbeing as well as various medical policies
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure regulatory compliance along with alignment with our broader health strategies.
- Lead and manage multiple projects concurrently with ability to execute tasks big and small including labor and non-labor budgeting
- Partner with environmental health and safety (EHS), crisis management, security, human resources, and legal on a wide range of employee health and safety issues at all company locations, to include call centers and technical centers. This includes medical compliance as it pertains to Federal/State/Local laws and corporate directives.
- Manage highly sensitive issues and concerns, and provide private medical consultations and interventions when needed to ensure a safe, secure, and confidential environment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Registered Nurse (RN)
Years of Experience
Generally requires 12+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Requisition #: 185999