Rhythm is a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity. Working at Rhythm means that you are part of a team that’s passionate about transforming the lives of people living with rare genetic disorders of obesity. We recognize the courage it takes for patients and their caregivers to begin their journey of advocacy to find the answers they need. Their courage inspires us to challenge convention, ask bold questions and seek answers for them. Every day, we strive for excellence through our willingness to adapt, learn, and our tenacity to overcome barriers, together.
Reporting to the VP, US Sales & Marketing, the Senior Director, US HCP Marketing will be a key member of the US Marketing team. Focused on the HCP segment, this individual will be responsible for identification of strategic priorities and some tactical execution to support IMCIVREE’s current launch in POMC/PCSK1 or LEPR deficiencies (PPL) and future launch in Bardet-Biedl syndrome (BBS) and Alstrom syndrome (AS), as well as future launches.
She/he will report to the VP, US Sales and Marketing. This person must have the ability to contribute strategically as a thought partner with the VP, US Sales and Marketing, but also work independently as a strategic leader and flawlessly execute select components of the tactical plan. It is imperative that this person drive performance excellence through partnership and collaboration.
- Lead the creation of an integrated marketing and engagement plan, including the development of the overall brand campaign, that supports the future launch in BBS/AS, encompassing the needs of the HCP community
- Develop and track success metrics and measurements for key marketing initiatives
- Lead the development and tracking of the demand and revenue forecast, strategic plan, and budget for the brand
- Foster strong partnership with sales leadership and sales team to identify needs of the team and their customers and ensure pull-through of tactics and initiatives
- Collaborate with key functional business partners including Market Access, Value and Evidence, Market Research, Medical, Clinical, Forecasting and Analytics to align the U.S. strategy
- Provide input into the development of medical education, clinical studies, KOL and publication strategy
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative market data to generate a deeper understanding of customer needs, brand and disease issues, and market potential, including proactive identification of opportunities and gaps to refine strategies
- Build strong relationships with KOLs and key customers to identify customer needs and drive commercial development
- Travel approximately 20%
- Bachelor's degree, M.B.A. preferred
- Strong track record of success across sales and marketing in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industries; including 12+ years brand management experience, preferably in U.S.
- Experienced manager of professionals and functional teams
- Rare disease launch experience preferred
- Self-motivated, and highly energetic individual with the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of the importance of self-monitoring behavior for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, demonstrated ability to be a proactive thinker and to embody a solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively in a complex matrix environment and building sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to articulate and convey complex data and information concisely to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills