This senior leader position is responsible for providing strategic leadership and operational guidance to multiple operations groups dedicated to a portfolio of technical business applications and services with specific accountability for Product Support and Payment Operations, including: operational maintenance, production support, oversight of incidents and remediation planning, development support, and/or proactive analysis. DailyPay is adopting a multi-site, global operations model to support a scalable operations business required to maximize growth and enhance the customer experience while minimizing payments risk exposure. This leader will partner with the business to understand business needs and develop and drive operational strategies to meet those needs through solution/service innovation and change management.
You will work with our operations, product, customer success, technology and engineering teams to deliver maximum process capacity and streamlined automation. 24/7/365 monitoring to create virtual operations centers across multiple geographies, domestic and abroad.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Define, develop and supervise DailyPay’s Mission Control - implementation of 24/7/365 operational monitoring, alerting & quality control, utilization of operational dashboards to establish baselines, monitor performance, provide transparency, and find opportunities for improvement; continuous monitoring of:
- Develop operational dashboards and playbooks that define DailyPay’s operational health, enhances process & procedures, and orchestrates production escalation and incident management
- Continuous enhancement of the DailyPay data exchange
- Drive continuous improvement:
- Lead the team to produce compelling and informative graphs, analyses, and trends from which operational efficiencies can be driven. Set standards of excellence in reporting and analytics around quality, timeliness (SLA achievements) and insights.
- Analyse operational data related to revenue, sales, operations and risk to provide KPI's, metrics and dashboards. Supervise the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to partners across the company
- Define, deploy, and monitor a partner management protocol that will improve the identification, speed to market, and achievement of a best in class global digital data operations
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement program with the goal of improving performance, quality, cycle-time, and cost
- Oversee assigned functions to ensure cost, performance targets and goals are met. Monitor management of critical incidents needed and ensure root cause is determined and permanent solutions are implemented. Escalate, address and communicate issues, as appropriate, with technology and business leaders to communicate impact of production incidents and/or achieve timely resolution to issues. Champion and ensure adherence to policies and standards.
What You Bring to The Team:
- B.S. or equivalent degree
- Experience and proven results working in a mix of global, regional, cross-sector/industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: operational process consulting, business intelligence, systems auditing, payments management, and payments/payroll product management, supply chain, data management or related experience within a regulated data industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and achieve results through influence versus line responsibility
- Ability to run multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple partners, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry and technology advances to provide innovation and leadership in the selection, implementation and use of tools and best practices to drive excellence and optimization. Establish and maintain productive working relationships with business partners, vendor partners and their resources, as well as other teams across technology. Maintain a comprehensive understanding of business, business needs, and how technology drives and supports the business.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
Bonus Points for:
- An MBA or advanced degree in Information Services, Information Technology or a related field
- A solid understanding of current strategic payment issues and trends
- 5+ years of experience Business Intelligence or data analytics experience with payments and money movement products, processes and controls, customer services, dashboard management.
- Strong analytical ability used to identify risks and confidently raise issues, escalate early and engage in constructive credible challenge
- Proven ability to proactively manage and resolve conflict and effectively defend decisions with objective rationale
- Demonstrated transformational operations improvement, product strategy development, management and execution leadership experience ensuring the organization at all levels is aligned with the vision, values and goals of the company
- Proven ability to influence and lead by gaining buy-in for an idea or vision and see that vision to successful execution. This includes the ability to define stretch goals that are attainable and directly support business goals, and garner enthusiastic support across the organization to accomplish the goals.
- Demonstrated business strategic planning and execution leadership experience ensuring the organization, at all levels, and is aligned with the vision and objectives
- Obtains and uses data necessary to identify opportunities or understand problems; uses quantitative techniques to make it actionable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable manner
- Demonstrated superior ability to deliver operational solutions of increasing scope, complexity, visibility and criticality on time and within budget through both vendor (on- and off-shore) and employee resources.
- Expert proficiency with Tableau, MS Excel (VBA knowledge a plus), and comfort with large data sets.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communications skills with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders, to include virtual, matrixed leadership experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships within the business and business risk function
- Proven leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end risk management solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes
- Demonstrated leadership ability that embodies DailyPay Values and leadership competencies
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match