Senior Director, Global Logistics (Last Mile Emphasis)
Beachbody, a billion-dollar company and the leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for top-notch talent. We?re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation and incredible incentive opportunities, not to mention a laid-back office filled with smart, friendly people and positive energy. We also provide free Shakeology, onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and cool product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives? Read on.
Why is the Global Supply Chain & Sourcing team important to Beachbody?
The Beachbody Global Supply Chain & Sourcing team is responsible for the specific way in which our products are delivered to the customer. This key team has their hands in the supply chain and planning functions of the entire company.
What will you be doing at Beachbody as a Senior Director, Global Logistics?
- Drives Beachbody?s customer experience results through customer-centric Last Mile Transportation solutions across global eCommerce markets
- Leads a global logistics team responsible for ocean, rail, truck load, and LTL transportation and distribution of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensures compliance with all import / export documentation and regulatory requirements
- Partners with cross-functional leadership teams to establish mutual goals that align with strategic plans, and drives scalable growth
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of Beachbody?s business goals
We?d love to chat if you have...
- 8years of relevant logistics and transportationexperiencewith a heavy emphasis on eCommerce Last Mile delivery in a high-growth environment
- Strong Operations leader with solid hands-on transportationexperience, including import/export, air, ocean, truckload and LTL experience, as well as tools, techniques, and successful on-time delivery performance
- A passion for driving carrier performance, metrics, KPIs, and for measuring and delivering world-class results
- Last Mile Carrier commercial agreement negotiation experience
- 5years?experience leading teams, exempt and non-exempt, including experience mentoring and coaching for success
- Proven experience executing the vision and operational plans of large teams in a dynamic environment