Senior Director, FP&A
Our client, a $1.5+ billion, growth-oriented, highly profitable biotechnology company with international operations, seeks a bright, high potential, hands-on financial professional to join their financial management team to build and lead the FP&A function for the company. The public company is a leader in their industry, and anticipates continued 25% year-over-year organic growth over the next 3-5 years. This highly profitable company has a proven business model and the culture is mission-driven, collaborative and entrepreneurial. The management team is experienced, forward thinking, and passionate about making the world better and solving their patients' problems. Their technology is cutting edge and the market has responded positively to their ground breaking products. The company is innovative and operates in a positive, non-hierarchical, continuous improvement, team-oriented culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high growth company with experienced senior leadership. T
This is a newly created role which will lead the effort to develop/rebuild and further expand the Financial Planning and Analysis presence throughout the organization. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing strategic financial direction to the company's executive leadership team, maintain and improve business models, and will work closely with business/functional leaders to ensure that optimal financial performance is achieved. This individual will manage the company-wide annual budgeting and strategic planning process, as well as lead other value-add initiatives. Specific responsibilities include business planning, long-term forecasting, strategic analysis, special projects, and partnering across the organization. This person will manage initially a 10+ person team of financial professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage prior experience and knowledge to make an impact on a growing organization.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant financialexperience. Proven track record in leading/managing a financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting/business modeling function/process.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant degree; MBA and/or CPApreferred.
- Must have thorough understanding of financial statements and the interface between external reporting, management reporting and budgeting/forecasting. Prior Big 4/financial accounting experiencedesired, not required.
- Motivated, dedicated, committed leader with experience supervising/managing an FP&A team / business analytic function.
- A hands-on, take-charge financial professional with strong analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business and common sense.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills required. Experience with SAP and various business analytic tools desired.
- Strong presentation and communication skills required. Ability to collaborate across various financial and operational groups from senior management to staff.
- Strong problem solving / business partnering skills.
Excellent compensation package including salary, incentive bonus and annual equity grants. Outstanding benefits with state of the art offices/work environment, including on-site daycare.
If needed, relocation assistance will be provided.