Leader responsible for global RPBF (Reporting, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting) Center of Excellence (COE). This role will lead the centralized support for all COE areas in RPBF supporting the operating units across all regions and will be networked with other areas of Financial Services, including Managed Service Providers (MSP), as well as Coca-Cola bottlers to provide this support. This role will lead an organization of 65+ Company associates located across all regions and MSP associates. This role is also responsible for supporting the prioritization of needs and initiatives in partnership with the RPBF Service Delivery leads and business stakeholders and other Financial Services/Platform Services hubs.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Leads the COE that creates RPBF information focused on Topline, NRS and Incidence support.
- Collaborates and fosters relationships with operating units and other hubs within Financial Services/Platform Services to deliver needed information and analysis.
- Works across the Financial Services RPBF Finance hub to ensure that successful practices are shared and employed to drive efficiency and standardization globally.
- Ensures quality of information provided to stakeholders.
- Works with RPBF Service Delivery Leads and business stakeholders to anticipate upcoming needs in a changing business environment.
- Works with stakeholders to prioritize work activities and initiatives appropriately.
- Connects with bottlers as needed to ensure information needs are met.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10-15 years of related work experience conducting and leading reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting finance activities.
- Experience in business planning, financial planning and reporting, or management accounting areas involving influencing, communicating effectively, and managing the business needs across a varied group of business stakeholders.
- Experience in other business functions and field operation will be a plus.
- Experience leading large teams with virtual management across cultures and time zones is a plus.
- Experience in a multinational company with a global footprint.
- Strong demonstration of business acumen, financial competency, global mindset, effective communication, systems proficiency, change adaptability, flexibility, being able to operate in ambiguous situations, business partnership and collaboration, and innovation.
What We Can Do for You:
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- This role will allow for more global understanding of the business and the various markets around the world as it will require sharing knowledge across the Reporting, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Finance hub.