Equifax has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Director - Financial Services Analytics Leader within the Data and Analytics (D&A) organization of its Workforce Solutions business unit. Qualified candidates will have a strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, engineering or relevant field, along with significant customer-facing experience within financial services, insurance, or communications. The candidate must have excellent technical (modeling) skills and a business development mindset in order to construct best in class predictive models and solutions for Equifax clients. This role requires superior communication skills, and a solutions design mindset to solve complex business problems for our customers leveraging Equifax's unique data assets and state of the art analytics platforms.
The target location for this position is St Louis, but consideration will be given tohighly qualified candidates in Atlanta, GA or other remote locations.
-Build innovative analytical solutions and meet with prospective customers to assess their needs and develop the best configurable insight solution for a business need.
-Create detailed proposals outlining design and technical specifications of each solution.
-Utilize diverse data sources to craft solutions using various modeling techniques.
-Partner with technology teams for the delivery of solutions and insights to ensure customers can utilize the proposed solutions.
-May provide leadership to Data Scientists as needed.
- 8+ years of experience in big data modeling and analytics, ideally focused onconsumer risk decisioning within financial services, insurance, communications, or other comparable industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills and significant customer-facing project management experience.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, regulations, and the data applied in marketing, risk, acquisitions, account management, and debt management lifecycle.
- Advanced degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other related discipline.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to design algorithms, which may include data cleaning, data mining, data clustering and subsequent data visualization and analytics.
- Expertise in data management, analytics, modeling, and statistics with hands onexperience in SAS, R, Hadoop, SQL or related statistical packages.
- Proficiency in translating complex analytical problems into relevant business concepts and insights for a non-analytical audience.
- Excellent communication skills allowing for effective interaction with business partners, executives, clients, and internal stakeholders to secure organizational engagement and effective execution on initiatives.
- Ability to efficiently operate within a matrix organization.
- Sales Enablement/Analytical Consulting - Execute on Sales roadmap and Consult with Equifax clients to devise data driven and actionable analytic insights that generate value for our customers and Equifax.
- Predictive modeling - Drive best in class custom analytics through predictive modeling, validation and analysis of customer data. This person must take ownership of delivering quality projects to our customers, applying rigor to project planning and design.
- Innovation - Execute the D&A innovation pipeline, new use cases and Proof of Concept studies through exploration of new data sources, new customer verticals and value chain diversification.
- Internal Business Development - Work with Product Managers, Sales Consultants and Technology teams to drive new product ideas and ensure new solutions are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Collaboration - Work effectively and cooperatively with customers, co-workers, vendors, and management to create new ideas for analytical solutions that solve customer business problems.