Leads team responsible for budgeting and forecasting activities, including annual operating plan and long-range planning, and oversees the monthly forecasting process. Business-facing role that collects, analyzes, and aids in achieving the financial objectives of business partners and the company as a whole. Clearly communicates and recommends action plans, assesses risk and opportunities, and presents analytics to senior leadership. Able to perform and present succinct and impactful analyses detailing budget variances and cost drivers with a focus on root cause issues and variances. Provides regular reporting, analysis, and insights to business and functional leaders in order to improve the financial performance of the company. Collaborates with other Finance leaders to support financial process improvements, long-term financial projections, and strategic planning. Assists in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals and objectives. Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives. Proactively establishes relationships with key internal stakeholders.
Minimum Experience Required
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement: BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field. An MBA is preferred and CPA is a plus.
Minimum Experiencerequired(number of years necessary to perform role): 10+ years of progressive Finance experience (minimum of 2-3 years from promotion to Director or comparable)
- Strong analytic and communication skills with ability to tailor presentations to specific audiences
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to make recommendations
- Successful track record of working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Transparent, mature, flexible leader with experience leading a team
- Disciplined, organized, and focused on quality work product
- Advanced proficiency in Excel techniques
- Works well with deadlines. Able to multitask in a collaborative work flow environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Career ID 2018-4712