Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Healthcare Administration, Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Five years experience in health care environment with focus in ambulatory / physician practice preferred.
- Specific experience in budgeting, financialreporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology, Demonstrated effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Three years supervisory experience in leadership positions.
- Project management skills essential.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Revenue Integrity experience in Health Systems Operations
- Experience managing system-wide projects.
- Epic EMR highly preferred.
- Previous healthcare financial management or healthcare operations background, and/or clinical experience highly desirable.
- MBA, MHA, or advanced Accountingdegree.