Senior Director, Enterprise Strategy & Planning
Location: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis or St. Louis markets
Team Daugherty is looking for a Senior Director, Enterprise Strategy and Planning to join the Enterprise Strategy and Planning team. This position will be responsible for business development and services delivery. In this role you will be expected to lead a team responsible for the development of the ES&P capabilities and the support of our teammates in the highest level of management consulting opportunities. Interacting with C & C-1 level leaders within our F500 clients. Advising them on IT Strategy, IT Innovation, Digital Transformations, Data Migrations to the Cloud, Portfolio management and planning etc…
As the Senior Director, Enterprise Strategy & Planning you will be responsible for the following:
• Accelerating the sales of our highest level of Enterprise planning and alignment service offerings.
• Improving our ability to deliver these high level management consulting engagements with a centralized pool of resources that can be shared across the Enterprise.
• Translating these engagements into additional opportunities for our local consultants.
• Growing our local resources to be able to sell and deliver these management consulting offerings.
We are looking for someone with:
• A demonstrated track record leading successful, large-scale business transformation efforts including new technology implementation, process design and workforce change.
• Experience leading strategy and planning work at the Enterprise level for Fortune 500 companies.
• Experience leading business – IT alignment initiatives including the development of business strategy.
• Experience leading technology strategy, portfolio planning and project execution process improvement.
• Sufficient technology acumen to confirm solution architectures and lead estimating efforts to make recommendations actionable. • Substantial consulting operational leadership experience.
We offer members of Team Daugherty: • Excellent health, dental and vision insurance. • Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. • Life, disability and long-term care insurance. • Robust career development and training.
Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.