Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Managers and Business Development Representatives responsible for growing Yext’s business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more.
As a Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Federal Sales across the U.S. along with State, Local and Higher Education prospects in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Responsibilities will also include helping to create the appropriate infrastructure, pricing models, contracting vehicles and partnerships.
You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast-paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with high caliber Federal, State and Local clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our federal segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and diagnose the strategy, people and processes for public sector potential clients
- Ability to interact with senior level government officials
- Proactively engages internal and external stakeholders to pursue joint growth opportunities in the public sector
- Qualified candidates are prefered to have a background in selling to Federal agencies with a clear success rate
- Must be well versed in the Federal Market and have the ability to create meaningful relationships
- 10 years digitalexperience or technology sales and account management experience
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Federal and SLED deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM, SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.