The Area Vice President –Enterprise Accounts is responsible for selling RSA’s solution directly to Americas’ leading companies. You will develop and maintain relationships with the target customers to drive RSA’s sales in the United States and Canada.
The successful candidate will lead the North American business and be part of the Americas’ Sales leadership team. This role holder will directly manage a team Sales Professions in the region and will also coordinate the utilization and effectiveness of the regions Sales Engineers, Channel and Specialty resources. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing both existing and new business within a complex and competitive environment. The role holder will be entirely responsible for the overall performance of the region and therefore ownership of the business plan is essential along with clear leadership, acting as a principal voice of RSA, while establishing our "relevance", both internally, in the marketplace and partner community.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong Enterprise software and solution sales experience and have a proven track record of being a visionary sales leader, who can inspire world-class sales performance across the region, while being hands on with coaching of the sales teams and participation in deals.
- Manage the regional planning process and deliver a plan that defines annual business objectives, milestones, measurements, and required activities and resources by setting and clearly articulating the objectives and priorities. Review and approve district plans.
- Analyzes historical, current and trend data to effectively organize resources to cover the region and capture opportunity.
- Monitor district and individual performance versus plan on an on-going basis, driving teams to exceed overall revenue plan and increase profitability.
- Sets the regional talent agenda: with a focus on attracting, developing, motivating and retaining a high performing sales team; and succession planning across region.
- Maintains operational excellence by having a thorough understanding of the business, accurately forecasting the opportunity, managing escalations and communicating information to team and stakeholders.
- Work with Sales Operations, Legal, Marketing, and other functional groups as necessary to optimize company resources to achieve goals.
- Work with EMC area and district sales leaders to initiate and develop regional GTM account plans for targeted accounts / territories, that anticipate current and future market requirements.
- Engage with C Level executives from customers and prospects that enhance customer relationships and sales performance.
- Establish and maintain contact with key SI partners, channel partners and key customer decision makers, at a regional and district level, to improve RSA’s strategic relevance and quality of engagement.
- Represent RSA at various forums, summits and tradeshows, including speaking engagements.
- Track record of consistent sales over quota achievement
- A minimum of 10 years Security/ Enterprise Software sales leadership at second line sales management, with multimillion dollar targets.
- Demonstrable history of consistent sales over achievement.
- Proven strategic approach to developing and maintaining new business with a demonstrable track record in new business development, managing complex sales cycles which are contract heavy.
- Operational excellence in process, systems, pipeline and forecast management.
- Demonstrable success in building and retaining high caliber talent for a rapid growing market.
- Capability to leverage your relationships and your knowledge of the market for deals, and attracting talent and building a strong talent pipeline.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable thought leadership and can interchange between transactional and transformation as required.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the region
- Typically 18+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience·
- Typically requires 10+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience)
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Sales RSA
Job ID: R85922