Job ID R-302308
Job Description Summary
The Enterprise Change Management Leader will develop and drive the company’s approach to change by creating and implementing a change management framework and roadmap that builds capability and drives results. The Enterprise Change Management Leader will provide hands-on program leadership and support for all aspects of change capability building, from setting up an effective change management process to fostering a network of change agents throughout the organization. The role will be responsible for providing an integrated view of change and will focus on building programs, tools and resources that enable change practitioners to prepare leaders, engage associates, and embed change to sustain company performance throughout continuous transformation.
This rolereports to the VP of Global Communication and Change Management.
- Develop and execute change management strategy and programs to promote adoption of BD’s key strategies, initiatives and projects across all global functions, business units and regions.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and then deliver a pragmatic and effective approach to change management, moving stakeholders from awareness to advocacy.
- Define the company’s change vision and narrative in a compelling way.
- Build upon and effectively deliver the existing change management process.
- Develop and coach a network of change resources. Coordinate with and coach change resources on the assessment, design, and delivery of complex change initiatives that cross multiple teams or locations.
- Develop and drive alignment around the company’s three-year change roadmap. Analyze the collective volume of change and magnitude of impact. Identify and address potential risks, including partnering with the Integration Management Office to prioritize initiatives and influence timing to drive adoption. Ensure a consistent, coordinated approach to manage and embed change companywide.
- Directly manage a small number of high-profile global change management initiatives. Directly oversee the team responsible for leading change for HR transformation initiatives.
- Work with key leadership, primary sponsors and global project teams to assess associated audiences. Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Create and manage feedback and measurement systems to track adoption and measure effectiveness of change programs. Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Coach sponsors and change agents in their roles in change.
- Provide regular status updates on change management to executive leaders, project sponsors, project managers, team members, etc.
- Participate in BD’s leadership and associate development programs to ensure integration of Change management programs/curriculum focused on building skills and capabilities in organizational change management across the enterprise.