• Partner with various Sears Member Technology and business user teams to deliver enterprise-wide digital transformation projects, create and execute on application and platform development roadmaps, and ensure adoption of product lifecycle management best practices that enable significant enhancement in software development agility and application stability.
• Influence the discovery and decision-making process for mainframe and legacy application and platform transformation to modern standards and design patterns. Build app-on-services cloud solutions, deliver new technology proof of concepts, create a set of micro service that deliver automated pricing and promotional intelligence, and significantly enhance in-store customer interaction management.
• Provide thought-leadership and coordinate product management and design activities to enhance performance, optimize application logic, define technology and business KPIs for promotional marketing, regular pricing, promotional offer management, markdown optimization, promotional and clearance pricing, digital and print signing technology domains for SHC brands in online and retail operations.
• Lead code reviews and implement Agile software factory practices to ensure continuous integration of development operations and application development team efforts, significantly reducing number of bugs and improving application release agility.
• Direct an enterprise-wide initiative to implement Unified Enterprise Management Platform(UEMP) to improve operational application resiliency, reliability, operational observability and pro-active fault recovery. Define observability metrics criteria, JSON API layer between online and legacy applications. Lead project to ensure that all critical applications have a uniform set of metrics observability and recovery compliance with UEMP framework
• Will directly supervise Software Developers, Software Test Development Engineers, Software Architects, Technical Product Managers, and Program Managers.
Master's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field, plus four (4) years of experience in product management, and application and service development of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid platforms for the integrated ecommerce, customer service interaction management, business process automation, unified communications and retail industries. Or, alternatively, Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field, plus six (6) years of experience in product management, and application and service development of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid platforms for the integrated ecommerce, customer service interaction management, business process automation, unified communications and retail industries.
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) developing cloud platform and on-premise software applications for business process optimization, algorithm optimization, unified communications, mashup platform for customer interaction management, and integrated ecommerce and retail.
• DE leading strategic transformation information technology initiatives projects that transform legacy technology footprint to modern technology stack, modernization of technology debt, and delivering new product concepts.
• DE in software engineering, product management and operational leadership of retail, ecommerce, mobility, BI and Analytics, customer service interaction management, Unified Communications, SaaS, and PaaS, and application observability, reliability, and resiliency.
• DE creating and delivering operational improvement and strategic planning and business case models to influence senior management and stakeholders in strategic decision-making.
Req/Job ID: 915901BR