Senior Director, Network Management Solutions
Senior Director, Network Management Solutions will provide the vision, leadership and high level direction to develop, introduce, sell and support a suite of network management and cloud-based applications and solutions that enable DZS’ customers to proactively monitor and manage their networks with a visual set of tools that are intuitive and comprehensive.
The Senior Director, Network Management Solutions will have classic product management responsibility for the suite of DZS network and device management applications.
Responsibilities include lifecycle management of the product line from conception through end of life: define new products, features, and detailed product functional requirements; develop and manage product rollout plans (including competitive positioning and differentiating value propositions), support key sales initiatives; ensure delivery of critical features to the market; initiate product change notifications; and coordinate product replacement and end-of-life operations.
The position reports to the Vice President of Product Management & Strategy.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Thorough understanding of service delivery over today’s broadband and internet access and core networks and technologies to enable these services
o Includes understanding of legacy voice, VoIP, and IP networking protocols
o Technical knowledge for quick assimilation to Dasan and Zhone products
· Capture and document detailed product requirements in a clear and concise manner
· User Interface Design experience
· Gather and integrate competitive intelligence diligently
· Translate product features and capabilities into a marketable value proposition
· Manage and prioritize feature roadmaps to meet key market objectives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working directly with customers on issues and solutions
· Confidence in presenting technical material to various audiences
· Availability for domestic and international travel
Position requires BS/BA or equivalent and ten or more years experience
in the telecommunications or data communications industries, including at least five years in product management roles
Note, the job can be located in Oakland, Seminole or Alpharetta. It will depend on the best candidate.