- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, develop and promote diverse talent for the organization.
- Build and maintain strategic internal and external partnerships to aid knowledge sharing, recruiting and best practices.
- Works closely across Human Resources Consultants (HRC), Talent Acquisition and the Diversity & Inclusion teams to assess and build best in class processes and programs to support the diversity strategy and help us to deliver on our Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) aspirations
- Develop and manage the diversity reporting metrics to analyze accurate interpretation of results
- Builds adaptable plans that meet the business where it is
- Strong knowledge of Capital One’s businesses and strategies providing important linkages with other functional areas that integrate and impact the diversity strategy.
- Act as advisor across the DIB community providing insight, expertise and recommendations based on experience
- Communicates with, influences and counsels leadership at all levels
- Proven success in collaborating independently to identify needs and develop diversity solutions to drive business impact; consulting and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving capabilities
- Proven track record in prioritizing competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence and drive change
- Collaboration skills including the ability to integrate and act upon diverse perspectives.
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources
- At least 10 years of experience in Communication or at least 10 years of experience Influencing or at least 10 years of a combination
- At least 10 years experience in Diversity & Inclusion leadership capacity
- Master’s Degree
- At least 12 years of experience in Human Resources
- At least 12 years of experience in Communication and Influencing
- At least 12 years demonstrated experience in Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging capacity