What We Are Looking For:
Persado is changing the world of digital marketing by bringing artificial intelligence that works to drive higher performance across channels.
As a disruptive force in an established industry, we rely on our Customer Success team to ensure that our message is top of mind with our clients, that their experience with Persado is second to none, and that their expectations are met in everything we do.
As a Senior Director/Director of Customer Success – Financial Services, you know how to navigate complex situations in this highly regulated industry.
You will be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with your clients to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish Persado as integral partner in driving results.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value and ROI for our clients
- Anticipate and identify client needs to develop customized cross-channel solutions
- Understand/adapt to Persado’s evolving product set and partner eco-system to meet client needs
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets by owning the business case and plan, including upsells and cross-sells across the client’s organization
- Engage internal team members, including solution consulting, operations, and project management, to deliver against objectives
- Anticipate and articulate client needs to become a trusted advisor
What We Want To See:
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer success or account management
- Experience building and developing relationships at senior levels in matrixed organizations
- Track record of exceeding strategic quantifiable goals and targets
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience specifically delivering and managing solutions for large financial services firms or other highly regulated industries
- High statistical acumen, including campaign performance, trend analysis, and interpreting finance and other metrics
Who You Are:
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, and highly proactive
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all.