The Senior Director should have the mindset of a digital entrepreneur – a person with experience growing digital businesses as well as someone who thrives on seeking ways to monetize existing television properties and expand revenue streams. This role will develop the strategic plan on how to grow the business as well as be out in the marketplace identifying potential partner opportunities for Access Hollywood and all shows produced by the TV Distribution division.
The ideal candidate is a collaborator who is both strategic and detail-oriented, with business development experience and a track record of growing a consumer-facing, entertainment-focused digital property. The person should be comfortable working with show production, sales and management teams and familiar with the latest innovations and upcoming trends in the digital arena that would benefit the Access Hollywood digital business.
The Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Business Development reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing and Brand Strategy, NBC Universal Television Distribution.Qualifications/RequirementsQualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
* Strong track record in strategy and business development
* TV background preferred
* Strong analytic and presentation skills
* Strong network of digital media contacts
* Aptitude for collaboration with team members
* Ability to multitask and manage both cross-functionally and across departments