- Develop RTG’s roadmap strategy, balancing priorities of external and internal customers & stakeholders with awareness of execution constraints
- Produce roadmap concepts to meet business requirements and align to supporting IP roadmap. Drive IP change requests to resolve feature requests
- Hand off product concept to program management for execution
- Solicit and apply technical and market feedback for roadmap decisions
- Align RTG Roadmap strategy to corporate roadmap strategy
- Represent RTG in Corporate Technology Steering Group, delivering product concepts and communicating priorities and trade-offs.
- Guide and manage the product architects to align priorities to future roadmap
- Own technical engagement with strategic partners, aligning roadmap goals with their product goals and timing
- Provide guidance internally on how to approach trade-off decisions with internal and external customers in response to constraints and issues. Partner with the business to align customers to decisions.
- Produce specifications for off-roadmap products at the system level.
- Own roadmap process and drive continuous improvement
- Communicate roadmap decisions to internal and external stakeholders
Education and experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree and MBA
- 20 years’ experience preferably across multiple engineering disciplines
- Business acumen and awareness across multiple engineering disciplines
- Keen awareness of key technology inflection points (die size, schedule, cost)
- Proven world-class expertise in vetting technical feedback and problem solving
- Be able to make a case for a profitable product
- Exceptional customer-facing leadership experience
Requisition Number: 62441