$250K — $500K+*
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We are seeking a leader to join Nike’s Global Technology organization as a Snr Director, DSM to help us drive digital transformation of Nike’s demand and supply management capabilities. This individual will lead all aspects of the business – engineering, technical product management and design. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in setting strategy, building end to end technology solutions and managing operations. This role would report directly to Vice President of Demand Supply Management (DSM) within global technology.
As part of DSM, you will help drive next generation analytics-driven, technology solutions and platforms that will bring Nike's visionary designs to consumers in an ever-changing global marketplace through machine learning and advanced analytics. Experience in retail, pricing, allocation, planning and supply chain will enable you to bring your insights and industry experience to help the team understand the challenges and opportunities in store.
We are looking for exceptional and proven leader. We are looking for someone special who will be instrumental in leading the ISO Technology organization by delivering on the following key areas of responsibility:
• Proven success delivering planning, supply chain and science-based solutions
• Strong understanding of platform approach
• Creating cutting-edge, innovative digital solutions that enable Nike to manage inventory, allocate retail inventory to stores and manage retail pricing and markdowns.
• The design, development, implementation and support of the strategy, tools, and products that enable the DSM business team to plan products and purchase inventory (~50B annually) to meet the needs of the marketplace.
• Manage multi-year roadmap
• Partnering with global and geography Sr. Business Leaders to innovate and define business, processes and technology strategies and enable critical capabilities.
• Making significant buy/build and vendor selection decisions, including those that represent long-term strategic partnerships.
• Ensuring uptime, availability and quality of the systems that enable Nike to purchase all products globally from our factories.
• Maintaining strong relationships with key external strategic partners (such as SAP, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Manhattan Associates).
• Managing a baseline budget and portfolio
• Providing superior and articulate communication to all cross-functional teams, technology leadership and Executives.
• Managing the successful resolution of conflicts across the organization and with other areas of the company.
• Mentoring and actively coach Directors, managers and other staff as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer and Information Science or related discipline or MBA is preferred. 15 years’ relevant experience; 10 years in a management role. Proven experience in Demand and Supply Management, Data & Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, AI, Demand Forecasting, Supply & Inventory Optimization, Margin & Revenue Optimization, Logistics Optimization, RPA.
• Experience in leading teams and transformation around one or more of the following: large-scale automated distributed systems, enterprise software, or large-scale consumer facing web/mobile products.
• Demonstrable experience developing web application software, especially high-volume transactional systems in cloud-based architectures.
• Familiarity with some of the following Technologies: SAP, Salesforce, o9, JDA, Planning Packages, Allocation Packages
• Proven experience in operating as a technology and business leader
• Demonstrated deep technology strategy and delivery expertise across multiple frameworks and methods.
• Proven ability to identify and develop clear and understandable strategic perspectives and IT capabilities from high-level business objectives and technology constraints.
• IT Budget and resource management experience.
• Leading teams via a Product Model.
• Ability to drive results, both within internal teams, and across multiple departments and business units.
• Highly trustworthy individual that manages confidential information with the utmost care and due diligence.
Valid through: 9/25/2020
$250K — $500K+
10 days ago
$200K — $250K
5 days ago
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
7 days ago