Senior Director Creative Services
11 - 15 years experience • Insurance
The Director, Creative Services will lead the strategic creative output from concept to production for BCBSMA. This individual is responsible for developing ideas and partnering with the CMO, brand and corporate leadership, creative and department executives to bring these concepts to life and ensure flawless execution in line with business and brand goals.
Based in Massachusetts at BCBSMA’s Quincy location, this marketing leader will focus his/her attention on several areas, each of which requires leadership, focus on driving measurable results, and the ability to drive change management within the marketing organization as well as strong collaboration withother division leaders.
· Build and develop a high performing creative services function to drive break-through thinking in line with brand and business goals.
· Manage a diverse and high-performing team of creative, account management, events and experiential marketing professionals. Identify and manage top talent as well as opportunities for additional competencies to meet evolving creative landscape.
· Lead teams to produce break-through work that is high impact, multi-channel and measurable.
· Lead and direct the strategy, design, and production of content for BCBSMA’s multi-channelcampaigns to include advertising, print, digital, social, influencer, broadcast, event, sponsorship and experiential
· Collaborate withmarketing, strategic and creative leadership to develop and implement design standards, platform messaging, and processes to produce consistent, high quality results for BCBSMA
· Partner withProduct Marketing and Brand leadership to translate strategic vision into execution recommendations
· Drive the evolution of the creative, brand, and experiential production from the current suite of assets to a contemporary, market-leading and innovate mix of channels and assets that meet and exceed consumer expectations/needs
· Focus on utilizing 360º channels, emerging technology and one-to-one engagement to reach BCBSMA customers, partners, clients, prospects, employees and the community in new and compelling ways
· Work with the brand and marketing leadership to identify and manage the appropriate agency and external partnerships to include creative, broadcast, design, sponsorship, digital, social, influencers, fabrication, experiential, and production vendors
· Collaborate with operational and functional team leaders to develop and implement workflows and processes to better meet fast-paced, high-volume, and high-quality program demands.
· Align with Association and internal partners related to Brand compliance and co-branding
· Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
· Direct project management to develop cohesive, consistent project timelines and workflow with the goal of going to market on budget and on time. Drives the development and production of all related reporting.
· Evolve and build best practices processes to drive improved planning, prioritization, communications and execution withinternal marketing partners, cross-functional teams and external agencies. Drive a culture of planning and continuous communication that delivers results.
· Keep up-to-date on marketplace, industry and discipline changes, including insights into cultural trends, competition and target audiences.
· Proven ability to build, lead and manage an in-house creative services agency.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional creative and experiential work with alignment to brand and business goals.
· Proven ability to operate while transforming operating model in line with overall marketing objectives through positive leadership, coaching and mentorship.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
· Extensive experience in developing, leading, inspiring and motivating a diverse team of marketing professional across disciplines and channels, including creative, account and production teams
· Ability to thrive in a multi-channel start-up environment
· Excellent communication, presentation, writing and design skills
· Portfolio of creative campaigns and relevant experience
· A passion for learning and innovation
· 12 + years of agency experienceworking with Fortune 500 Brands (Consumer ?and B2B)
· Bachelor’s Degree