The Senior Director of Corporate Talent Acquisition – NA will be a member of the global North America TA Leadership team and be responsible for developing and owning the recruiting strategy in partnership with the VP of Talent Acquisition for attracting diverse talent to our broad array of corporate opportunities. The individual in this role will build relationships with internal partners and external organizations to attract diverse talent, as well as stay abreast of current trends in recruitment. They will define and drive the North American Talent Acquisition strategy for all corporate and executive level hires to attract and retain exceptional, diverse talent across every functional area within Hertz.
In this highly visible leadership position, you will:
- Partner with senior-level business leaders across our functional areas and develop robust recruiting strategies that will meet each business unit’s needs.
- Build, develop and lead a team of corporate and car sales Recruiters
- Work with the Sr Director of Recruiting Operations to demonstrate the value of the function through quantitative and qualitative KPIs, metrics and reporting.
- Create a consistent, end-to-end candidateexperience from job posting to pre-employment screening process, onboarding and ongoing employment relationship.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with client groups, ensuring that talent recruitment and a positive candidateexperience are integrated into business processes.
- Influence client groups by using market data, insights and experience.
- Work with client groups and hiring managers to prepare for expected attrition and develop passive candidate and succession planning pipelines through strategic sourcing networking, referrals, complex internet searches and strategic research in order to address unexpected talent gaps.
- Attract a diverse slate of high-quality, passive corporate candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting experience
- Act as a corporate search thought leader, and maintain your skills by leading your own search assignments in addition to managing the function.
- Manage cost through innovative TA search and reduction in placement fees.
- Develop trusted relationships with potential candidates and market leaders in order to cultivate a network of high potential Talent
- Promote the Talent Acquisition team brand internally through direct internal stake-holder engagement as well as all materials and presentations.
- Partner with the Director of Corporate Diversity to develop initiatives around diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to Hertz.
- Partner with the Director of Campus Recruitment to manage MBA leadership program and campus recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 15years of demonstrated recruitingexperience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate recruiting
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing and developing high performing leadership recruiting teams.
- Search Firm Experience a plus