We are looking for a Senior Director of Corporate Marketing to oversee marketing efforts including events, industry and customer marketing. You will be responsible for working with marketing peers, external partners, writers and content marketers to drive positive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation through a variety of content including blog posts, customer marketing, email communications, sales tools, collateral, video scripts and more. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be able to multitask, and thrive in an environment that rewards high-quality work. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with company executives, product management, sales, support, and marketing teams to define Zenoti’s content marketing strategy, to position us as the key player in the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of our market and clientele and create a brand voice that will permeate all content.
- Work closely alongside a team of in-house/outsourced content editors, marketers and copywriters.
- Define & drive print and corporate advertising strategies. Develop and maintain relationships with PR agencies.
- Develop and execute on event marketing strategy for customer events, summits, tradeshows and user group meetings.
- Partner with other teams including digital marketing, sales, product, customer success and events to create and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness, and lead generation.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to identify key campaign themes and build various types of content (newsletter, blog posts, info-graphics, e-books,webinars, etc.). Strategize content to generate leads and nurture them through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Lead social media engagement strategy through relevant and functional industry content.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to distribute content and amplify across channels. Be ready to try out new things to get our content in front of new audiences.
- Manage and invigorate the customer referrals program.
- Lead a team to amplify customer successes to position Zenoti as an industry leader by capturing case studies, positive reviews, video testimonials and quotes.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
- Conduct ongoing usability and effectiveness tests, and leverage data to gauge content effectiveness and measure traffic.
What skills do I need?
- You’re a commander of the written word and can connect with audiences in a professional, yet friendly manner.
- You’re a marketing leader with experience in SaaS B2B marketing and managing teams with varying levels of experience.
- You are tech and web-savvy. You can quickly grasp our technology and clearly communicate benefits to a non-tech, but business-savvy audience.
- You are highly organized and efficient, juggling multiple projects at once with high reliability.
- You’re metrics-driven and focused on ROI. You can develop KPIs, dashboards and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success, advocate for effective content strategies that support material lead generation machine.
- You are a leader and mentor, you can collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in B2B lead generation, multi-channel content creation in a SaaS or enterprise software environment.
- Prior experience managing content for corporate websites and social media.
- Demonstrated history of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs.
- B2C leadgen a plus