- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- At least four years' experience from a Big 4 Public Accounting or NATIONAL Accounting Firm experiencerequired.
Candidate should have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task are important
- Ability to work well within a team - as well as independently
- Manage the accounting due diligence process and support integration for all M&A transactions
- Provide accounting policy guidance on such matters including: consolidation, purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment testing, equity method accounting, revenue recognition, and inventoryvaluation
Base salary plus bonus.
Company Paid Relocation.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.