WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Sr Director, Commercial Operations will manage all commercial operations for The Trade Desks North American business. As a member of a global team this role will hold responsibility for managing the executive stakeholders that oversee the Sales and Client Service teams. You will hold accountability for the functioning and continued development of operational commercial processes across the region and for integrating those functions into a broader global structure. Considered an integral part of the leadership team you will utilize this influence to drive results and deliver outcomes, frequently abstracting from regional planning to deliver and collect best practice insights across regions. Keeping the pulse on organizational capabilities you will deliver direction, vision and leadership for necessary changes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Seasoned leader with deep business acumen who understands operations to be part science and part art. You have an ability to manage to outcomes by principle in addition to process and are adept at getting to the right result via light touch incentive-based solutions. You know how to enhance productivity and performance without compromising innovation or culture.
- Exhibiting high emotional intelligence and integrity at all times and build deep consultative partnerships with your business stakeholders. Exhibiting a passion for helping teams communicate better with each other to drive results.
- You will have a proven record of driving alignment to decision by utilizing clear frameworks, excellent communication, and thoughtful data driven analyses. You will work deeply and dynamically with all the teams that support the commercial organization including Commercial Training, Commercial Activation, Finance and Legal.
- You know how to manage through change in a fluid growth environment and the challenges this may bring. You have experience managing many concurrent interconnected initiatives in complex matrixed environments and experience making actionable decisions in the absence of perfect information and shifting circumstances.
- You employ a diplomatic and consultative approach to identifying inefficiencies to create innovative solutions that empower people to be better at what they do
- You possess strong analytical acumen, you understand and recognize patterns – putting this super-power to use to recognize trends and drive best practices, access opportunity, and deliver the high impact strategic benefits.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 10+ years of work experience in a functional ownership role or an operational capacity at the intersection of media and technology
- A consummate, empathetic and experienced leader of people – with ability to manage employees through growth and change and have a desire to lead and contribute to a fast paced, hands-on, visionary culture.
- Demonstrated track record of owning outcomes during a measurable business transition
- Experience influencing individuals at the executive level and driving strategic business transformations
- Strong technical and operational aptitude
- Able to travel 10-25% of the time