$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Higher education provides students (whether entering through mahogany doors or cyberspace) a neon arrow that flashes: Your future this way… So when institutions require Huron's help with institutional strategy, business operations, research enterprise, student success, or enterprise systems integration —or any other roadblock that challenges their ability to provide the awe-inspiring education that defines them—our consultants serve as "first responders"—providing leadership…solutions…and measured results.
Our legacy is rooted in the industry – bringing an unmatched level of expertise and experience in higher education. Yet we challenge the status quo and empower our clients to think more deeply about the future. From vision to execution, we enable our clients to identify and realize unique opportunities todrive higher levels of performance and impact.
It's a noble role we execute with pride—one that shapes education globally.
Huron's Higher Education Practice is a founding practice of the firm and continues to constitute a commanding and well-respected presence in themarketplace. Recognizing the rapid changes and multiple challenges that are occurring throughout higher education, Huron seeks to optimize its ability totransform the industry by recruiting a Senior Director who can help to further grow the business and manage the day to day activities of complex projects.
Innovation in higher education is occurring on all fronts. Huron's Higher Education Practice is well suited to serve as the trusted advisor at the most senior levels of these institutions, providing strategic and creative technology solutions to their business and academic issues. The individual we seek will drive the build-out, integration and sustained growth of our Cloud Services team. Working in concert with his/her IT Services teammates and the overall Higher Education practice, the leader will leverage his/her deep consulting and broad technology acumen to establish new client relationships and build on existing client partnerships across some of the world's most prestigious educational centers.
The Higher Education sector is rapidly changing. The Senior Director will guide clients through this complex change, ensure client's continued viability and directly impact the ability of clients to serve society with excellence. Key client responsibilities include those related to:
- Provide enterprise level Cloud Computing consulting services in an advisory capacity focused on assessing, designing, developing, and deploying Cloud Computing strategies, programs and solutions.
- Lead strategic conversations with C Level client executives that include Provost, CFO, COO, CHRO and CIO regarding migrating to Cloud ERP technologies.
- Lead client delivery efforts focused on Cloud pre-implementation activities such as business case development, system selection, and implementation readiness planning.
- Support efforts on other related pre-implementation tasks such as business needs/ requirements definition, systems inventories/mapping, business process analysis, chart of accounts design, and change management/PMO planning.
- Perform broad assessments of the alignment of the IT, HR or Finance functions with the strategic priorities of the institution, as well as institutional customer needs.
- Conduct complex, strategic analyses of client's IT, HR, Student and/or Finance organizations, operating models, processes, applications and infrastructure.
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with C-level executives within the University setting.
- Provide leadership and best practices throughout the practice.
- Strategically frame issues and solutions for clients.
- Consistently demonstrate passion for higher education.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience managing complex team-based engagements, with multiple years of consulting and leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in helping clients transform their IT, Finance, HR, or Student organizations to the Cloud (Cloud ERP implementation experience)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Senior Executives
- Higher Education and/or Academic Medicine Center (AMC) experience
- Willingness to travel weekly (Monday-Thursday) on a 60-80% basis annually; work extended hours as necessary
- Experience in broader IT Strategic planning
Valid Through: 2019-10-30