We are looking for a Senior Group Director in the Clinical Pharmacology (CP) Group. This individual will be responsible for leading scientists functioning in one or more therapeutic focus areas of our portfolio. In this capacity chosen candidate is accountable for the successful and timely completion of all assignments encompassing a broad array of results in support of company-wide goals. This person is expected to apply both logistical and critical initiatives. Additionally, they will incorporate novel and creative scientific approaches. They will also support Group Directors in their management and professional development of individuals contributors. Also in scope is to ensure adherence to all applicable SOP's and PMx working practices, and the corporate code of ethical conduct.
We expect that this person will also lead and mentor a broad spectrum of individual contributing scientists, managers, and Group Directors.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Utilizing a mastery level of PK/PD knowledge and strategic leadership skills, effectively develop and implement strategic analyses of research and development projects.
- Adapts plans and priorities that addresses resource and operational challenges.
- Responsible for PK/PD evaluation of a portfolio of products or projects, and/or highly complex projects that are wide in scope.
- Anticipates and assess internal and/or external business, scientific and/or regulatory challenges; and is able to recommend sound solutions.
- Find opportunity for process, procedural, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and sophisticated problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
- Influential across the organization to include; individual contributors (in and out of the function), development program teams, and other functional manages.
This position requires an advanced degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (PKPD emphasis), Statistics, Engineering or other quantitative subject areas. Validated leadership experience in the application of CP in a drug discovery/development setting including experience in developing PhD employees is required. This experience should include significant expertise in M&S, including PK, PKPD and Statistics. Broad Translational and Clinical development expertise in drug development (early and late), with emphasis on Pharmacometrics is required.
The ideal candidate will have an international reputation gained from publishing in the field on Pharmacometrics as well as a track record of identifying, developing and executing portfolio-level M&S activities and disease domain knowledge.
Additionally a confirmed knowledge of Regulatory, compliance, processes, standards and Pharmacometrics issues as well as Regulatory experience (written/oral) is desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
Valid through: 12/17/2021