Senior Director, Client Services
The Senior Director of Client Service is expected to establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management. The role is focused on flawless service and delivery on client projects. Additional focus on taking our client services group to the next level of high touch service through staff training and development, process and technology improvement, external client relations, and acting as the lead stakeholder for all-things related to client service and the client experience. • Lead all phases of the campaign life cycle from ideation through execution for a strategic book of business.
• Own overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients. Accomplished by driving successful delivery of work product, cultivating strong client relationships and flexibility to manage a strategic book of business when necessary
• Drives business development and growth of existing accounts and may participate in the new business development efforts as well.
• Build and nurture a network of client relationships with existing customers, as to stay top-of-mind, solve problems, and provide strategic value as a trusted partner
• Proactive high-level brand focus, working closely to unify Sales and Operational teams on new objectives, strategies and business KPIs.
• Aid in Maturing our services offerings from post sales to campaign execution to completion and renewal, and the processes, policies
• Manage high priority issues and escalations until closed and communicated to stakeholders
• Contribute to standardizing and continuously evolving the Client Services strategy & promise
• Successfully manage people and create opportunities for growth and development throughout team; coaches and mentors internal team members for career growth
• Oversee and manage departmental resources & tasks as related to demand-side needs
• Engage internal departments to deliver high levels of service and output quality
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years experience in a client-facing role for a media, startup, tech, or digital company
• At least 4 years of client facing experience
• At least 4 years of managerial experience
• Proven track record of overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients.
• Experience managing large, complex, multi-million dollar accounts with strategy, analytics, digital and creative components
• Experience hiring, managing, and developing a team of cross service-line professionals who are responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs; Must thrive on building highly effective teams; possess strong people management skills. • Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.