Senior Director, Client Development Healthcare responsible leading team of Client Development Managers (CDMs) and Client Development Directors (CDDs). Primary focus is client retention, renewals, and product expansion for existing retail healthcare customers. As a sales leader you will be responsible for quota attainment for the team of healthcare products. This role requires the development the enhanced sales skills for team members through individual coaching and training to support the Inmar Go 2 Market strategy.Primary Accountabilities:
- Direct and frequent communication with clients
- Work with product development and operations to communicate voice of the customer needs
- Travel to visit key accounts with CDMs
- Lead Client Development team of nine members
- Teach sales team best practices for effective pipeline growth
- Lead regular one on one and team meetings
- Monitor and coach team members on the appropriate use of
- Lead strategy for client renewals
- Work with finance on pricing for renewals and expansion
- Provide consistent pipeline insights to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years sales management experience
- Retail Healthcare experience a plus
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
- Analytical & Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
- Urgency: Transfers mission to action by acting clearly and decisively to analyze and implement solutions regardless of pressure or uncertainty and maintains a sense of urgency to complete tasks, accomplish goals, and act in ambiguous and complex situations.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Integrity: Gains the trust of others by taking responsibility for own actions and telling the truth.
- Personal Credibility: Demonstrates concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Business Acumen: Understands and is aware of how to think about and successfully make the right business decisions through the utilization of industry-specific knowledge and skills and strategic thinking tools and skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.