The Business Transformation Project Team is the heart of an end-to-end transformation of how PVH operates. This strategic initiative deploys best in class process changes, data insights, predictive analytics and a dedicated approach towards putting our consumers at the center of everything we do. This means taking a holistic approach to meet our consumer expectations by decreasing our time to market, improving the assortment structure, and increasing our partner collaboration while yielding higher quality product, better strategy integration and an authentic engagement with all involved parties.
At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
The Senior Director of Project Management/Business Transformation is responsible for the planning, executing, and evaluating of project initiatives. Problem solving, supporting the Initiative Owner facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- Owns the planning, execution and controlling of multiple strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Drives the problem solving process: frames problems, guides analytical modeling, and through analysis provides insights into solutions
- Acts as a coach for senior leaders and stakeholders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Owns success and/or failures. Willing to pin professional success to the outcome of initiatives and not shying away from responsibility
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization
- Effectively manages the change driven by the project and is capable of steering the business in a new direction
- Coaches other team members
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- Prior experience managing Fashion/Apparel development calendar (PLM experience a plus)
- Proven ability to create, implement and measure new processes
- Demonstrated leadership managing people both direct reports & non-direct reports.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Supply Chain Optimization or Process Engineering expertise
- (Space led) range planning / Merchandising expertise
- Consumer-centric process improvement to post merger integration ideally fashion & lifestyle E2E e-Commerce
- Affinity with lifestyle, fashion and/or consumer facing industries
- Affinity with technology, data enablement, digital transformation and the human interaction that is central to their success
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational company or multi-national consulting firm is preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with senior leadership
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills: Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strategic vision and creative thinking: Ability to look beyond existing paradigms, and change the organization according to new business concepts
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Effective communicator and influencer. Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences. Facilitates workshops and resolves possible conflict
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects; must be detail oriented and highly skilled in time management. Filter demand
- Must be able to develop process where none existed, create blueprints for thought processes; build collaborative relationships amongst peers and superiors; learn language of every functional business group, recommend, and develop comprehensive plans and initiatives to improve business, communication, and performance in multiple areas. Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and willingness to embark on potential longer term international assignments
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels to establish oneself as a trusted advisor
- Ability to build and manage calendar/product development process & tools
- Proactive, Self-starter - entrepreneurial
- Excel, PowerPoint knowledge
- Knowledge of finance, marketing, product development, production, merchant and planning functions and/or comfort with a steep learning curve
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Superb organizational and communication skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A strong work ethic, high personal values and standards