This position will define, create, and shape our activities on how we globally align product strategy with evolving customer expectations to grow revenue from existing and new offerings. Lead cross-functional corporate initiatives that help achieve the corporate strategy such as product capabilities, new domains and market areas to foster growth. The incumbent will be empowered to find creative and innovative use cases for existing products to apply the broad understanding of the Integration and API Markets to discover emerging applications across industries.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead pipeline analysis to discover patterns of product sales and partner with local sales operations to manage forecast information on quarterly basis.
- Provide regular analysis of Business Unit (BU) performance and future forecasts to senior executive management and BU leadership.
- Partner with regional sales teams to validate the product strategy and be the sounding board for new product launches.
- Represent the customer and be the champion and the voice of the customers. Build strong relationships with both business partners and customers to bring their customer's voice into the product management process.
- Articulate product benefits to customers or groups of customers, highlighting both technical and business benefits (ROI) of Software AG’s products.
- Maintain a high level of expertise regarding Integration and API competitors - their products, pricing, go-to-market strategy and market trends.
- Analyze current product portfolio in light of emerging technologies and recommend changes that improve segment performance, operational efficiencies and BU profitability.
- Participate and drive sales enablement across the regions working with both central and local sales enablement and marketing teams to support new hire and periodic trainings.
- Collaborate with various internal teams such as competitive intelligence, AR, marketing and social media to align the cross-functional efforts for seamless execution of product strategy.
- Strong background in Application Integration, B2B Integration, Integration platforms (iPaas), API Management (API Gateways, API metering etc.) oa Application Platforms is a must have with prior experience in Software AG’s products or one of its competitors.
- Prior experience in sales/inside sales, product launch execution, revenue analysis and pipeline management.
- Broad understanding of Integration and API market with clear understanding of market dynamics and strengths and weaknesses of major players.
- Strong experience in SaaS delivery of Integration and API management with deep understanding of cloud strategy, pricing, deployment and running customer beta programs across subscription, usage and free tier models.
- Demonstratable track record of launching new products and driving sales initiatives to meet revenue goals.
- Confident, excellent communicator both written and verbal and an executive presence.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree Computer Science/Engineering.
- 10+ years of comparable work experience launching and building SaaS products