Infoblox is seeking a Sr. Director of Business Development to join our Corporate Development team. As a key member of the Corporate Development team, you will lead the technology and strategic alliance's program for the company by establishing and managing relationships with partners that will significantly help to increase Infoblox's market penetration. This will entail taking a strategic view of partnerships and the role they can play in accelerating the growth objectives of the company, defining a partnership framework, taxonomy, and process, and driving the business execution around the partnerships and alliances.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential. You along with your team will manage existing relationships with key strategic alliance partners and forge new successful go to market partnerships. This position will report to the Executive Vice President Products and Corporate Development who is located in our Santa Clara Headquarters.
- Drive the formation of partnerships, and manage and monitor the alliance to ensure it meets its stated objectives (strategic and operational)
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to understand gaps in the portfolio
- Create a strategic rationale and business case for partnering
- Develop and lead a small team of Alliance professionals
- Identify organizations with complementary products and develop and drive strategies to sell Infoblox products through these valued alliance partners
- Work with sales and the channel partners to drive joint sales and marketing plays with alliance partners
- Minimum 10 to 15 years' experience with 5 to 7 years leading business development/alliance management in mid to large sized organizations
- Broader experience in other Corporate Development functions such as Corporate Strategy or M&A a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to engage at senior levels in partner organizations
- Strong communication and presentation skills in making proposals and interacting with senior leadership of the company
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work well in a team and with people in other functions, to multitask and to thrive in a structured environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead cross-business unit and/or cross-functional teams to manage internal resources and manage outside professionals
- Domain background in enterprise infrastructure networking and/or network security