Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that's what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here's your opportunity.
As the Sr Director, Bridge Product Marketing, you will use your deep curiosity and passion about people and employee development to ensure the success of Bridge product in a fast-growing global market. You will use your knack for identifying market opportunities, creating compelling strategies and plans, and coordinating cross-organizational initiatives to achieve key strategic goals. You will also ensure that the right customers are getting the right messages at the right time to drive overall product growth and adoption.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the strategy and lead execution of go-to-market efforts for the Bridge employee development suite, including pricing, positioning, new product launch planning, product communications, analyst relations and sales enablement
- Build, lead and empower a world-class team, providing strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship
- Act as the primary internal expert on Bridge competitive landscape, core competencies and strategic adjacencies where we can invest to serve the corporate market first and to meet our growth objectives
- Proactively collaborate across all marketing teams including demand generation, campaign marketing, creative services as well as the entire Instructure organization including sales, product, technology, HR, finance and beyond to achieve key strategic goals
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that is consistent across our global markets
- Oversee all product messaging and coordination of marketing and sales collateral and enablement assets - evaluating, developing, iterating, and documenting our sales "playbooks"
- Partner with sales enablement to develop internal tools and external collateral to effectively empower the Sales team
- Own the creation of buyer and user personas and get in the weeds on use case development
- Act as an evangelist for the Bridge product
- Easily confer with Executive team members, collaborate with peers, and inspire diverse groups
- 12+ years experience in product marketing, preferably in a fast-growing, B2B software company in the HR or Corporate markets
- Empathy to create a unique culture within the marketing organization, with experience recruiting and building high-performing teams at all levels
- Be a proactive leader with discipline for setting priorities and driving decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Metrics-driven and customer-oriented mindset
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and org savvy, with demonstrated experience collaborating with executive leadership
- Passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Proven in-market experience that showcases excellence at both high-level product marketing and GTM strategy & execution
- Open, honest, highly collaborative and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace