EQRx believes responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do
You will play a key role in building a truly modern clinical development organization. You will develop, direct and oversee all statistical activities in support of our innovative clinical trials. We are building this core infrastructure from the ground up, and you will be responsible for the design of our biostatistics processes. In addition to building the infrastructure, you will lead the statistical design and analysis activities for our innovative clinical trials. In short, you will be responsible for the end-to-end use of biostatistics in EQRx’s clinical development portfolio.
The Impact You Will Have
- Our mission is to make innovative drugs that are affordable and accessible. This is not your standard Biostatistics position. We are doing things different here than how it is normally done, and this role is no exception. You will be an integral part of the clinical development team at all steps of development, from study design to approval, and will be encouraged to think outside the box to accelerate approval, both when developing our core processes and in developing our clinical study plans.
- You have a PhD or Master’s degree in biostatistics or statistics, with at 10+ years of directly related experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have taken a lead role in regulatory submissions with experience working in the Oncology or Immuno-Inflammatory therapeutic areas
- You have experience using innovative trial designs (e.g., adaptive designs, Bayesian approaches, umbrella studies, hybrid designs incorporating RWD) and working with FDA to align on the statistical considerations of such studies.
- You are an expert on drug development processes and regulatory requirements, including ICH/GCP guidelines.
- You have a growth mindset, are a lifelong learner, and are energized by the idea of challenging existing thinking.
- You are an expert communicator and are adept at explaining complex topics to stakeholders with a variety of non-technical backgrounds.
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple cross-functional teams.
- You have strong interpersonal skills - you understand relationships are key and are a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You are a leader. Teams love working with you and you take pride in mentoring and supporting the careers of others.
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the pace of a startup