INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, ANALYTICS:
Are you the type of individual who gets psyched by the use of data to drive value-based marketing tactics? Do you search for the relationship of engagement data across digital channels to drive content strategy, attribution and ROI models? Are you a thought leader and innovation driver when it comes to the role of analytics in today's integrated marketing strategies? Are you looking for an opportunity to do all of that and more in an industry that makes a difference in people's lives?
If so, we really want to meet you. Intouch Group is a full-service marketing agency that is obsessed with bringing game-changing solutions to our pharmaceutical clients. You will get the opportunity to work closely with clients to help them understand and leverage data as a key strategy for connecting with patients, healthcare professionals and industry leaders. As a thought leader on data-driven marketing, you will be instrumental in developing analytic strategies for propensity-based targeting, ROI measurement, cross-channel reporting and attribution as a critical component of our clients' integrated multichannel marketing campaigns. Similarly, you will serve as a key resource across the Strategic Services department (i.e., analytics, social, mobile, CRM, search) to ensure cohesive delivery of multichannel tracking strategies and ROI efforts for clients. Again, if you are passionate about analytics and the power of data to transform marketing — especially when used to drive value to patients and healthcare professionals — then rest easy: you have found a home.
What does the Senior Director of Analytics do?
- Interpret business needs to develop strategic, KPI-based measurement plans and analysis
- Set the standard for work and lead the team to inspiring data and insights-driven solutions
- Deliver an exceptional level of detail to a variety of audiences (whom have a wide range of analytical experience) via mastery of effective writing and presenting of highly technical ideas
- Give a voice to the data and influence future efforts using the power of your data insights
- Provide strategic direction that ladders back up to clients' business objectives
- Look for ways to enhance team deliverables through storytelling and advanced analytics
- Continuously deepen relationships based on mutual respect and trust with internal and external partners and clients
- Solve problems through example setting and mentorship while empowering the Analytics team to make quality decisions
- Understand and apply learnings across the Analytics team to set best practices
- Identify gaps in the team's workflow and processes, and give recommendations to senior management regarding solutions
- Educate Analyst(s) on novel solutions and approaches, ensuring the team understands the importance of innovation and embraces the mindset and responsibility
- Make workload allocation recommendations while overseeing Analyst(s) and manager(s)
- Set priorities for the Analytics team, and work independently to manage those priorities
- Mentor and train employees, and work collaboratively with other team members
- Motivate and realign the Analytics team when requirements change
- Evaluate the progress and productivity of direct reports and their respective teams
- Provide staffing recommendations and scopes for project management
- Manage profitability from project estimation to actual billable hours
- Assist senior management with creating professional development goals
- Review work of Analyst(s) to ensure deliverables are of high quality, on time, accurate and compelling for clients' business/brand objectives
- Create and foster relationships with senior brand and Analytics clients
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education plus professional experience required
- 10+ years in a data/analytical role working with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or Datorama
- Pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a marketing agency environment or with other agencies preferred
- Experience in managing teams at various skill levels
- Outstanding Microsoft Office suite skills
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau, Spotfire, Datorama, Domo, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Superior interpretation and data storytelling skills
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and the importance of using SQL to manipulate data
- Expertise in A/B testing and multichannel attribution
- Deep comprehension of the value of using large data sources and/or data warehouses
- Advanced understanding of multichannel marketing analytics with a focus on digital (e.g., web, email, paid media, social media, organic search and mobile apps)
- Exceptionally strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion to self-educate and keep up to date on the latest marketing analytics trends and tools
- Strategic thinking to lead teams and mentor staff to achieve success across multiple accounts
- Compelling presentation writing and storytelling abilities
- Mastery of verbal and written communication
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.