Sr. Director, Analytics & Insights | Thought Leader
We are seeking a clinical Risk Management / Patient Safety leader (Director level or above) with a fact-based / data-centric approach. Our ideal candidate will be experienced at compiling, analyzing, identifying and sharing patient safety data insights with clinical and nonclinical stakeholders.
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | 401k - 2X Your Contribution up to 4% of Salary | Monday ? Friday Office Hours | Combined Corporate / Clinical Work Environment ? The Best of Both Worlds
The Senior Director, Analytics and Insights is responsible for the development of the Patient Safety data strategy, reporting and analytics of the data, and the development of clinical metrics and insights from the data. The selected individual will work closely with internal business partners, team members and external stakeholders to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support analytics solutions. This strategic, high-profile position, reports directly to the Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer.
- Working in an integrated academic healthcare system, insurer, law firm or related healthcare industry consulting services firm at a leadership level
- Known for being fact-based, data-driven, and detail-oriented; focused on getting the best answer for senior management and shareholders
- Adept at deriving insights that are utilized to deliver essential information and show areas of opportunity in Patient Safety, Risk Management, and/or Loss Prevention
- Facilitating the compilation, analysis and sharing of data insights arising out of the clinical initiatives, claims reviews and data from otherinternal / external databases
- Overseeing the development of reports, dashboards, and information artifacts
- Applying analytics tools and methods to healthcareclaims and/or care delivery data
- Determining informational needs, discerning and preparing analytic findings for delivery to clinical (i.e. Physicians, Nursing), business, operational, executive leaders (C-Level), and key Stakeholders
- Leading projects or project matrix teams across clinical, operational and business areas
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree with Master?s in a clinical, business or quantitative discipline (e.g., nursing, medical informatics, statistics, business administration, health services research, economics, and/or similar discipline) required
- Registered Nurse (RN) or other clinical discipline required
- A comprehensive understanding of healthcare business and clinical processes, ideally from both a provider and payer perspective
- Ability to grasp the big picture while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to tell the story with data and influence senior level stakeholders and colleagues
- Experienceworking with data, including data mining and result interpretation
- Ability to understand and analyze the data inherent to medical records and professional liabilityclaims
- Proficient with common Statistical/Analytical/Presentation software packages
Forward your resume for our confidential review today!