To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Senior Director, AI Data Services is accountable for the success of an assigned business unit / portfolio of customers, in this case, AI Data Services. To achieve success, you must meet or exceed business unit/customer portfolio profitability (direct profit), customer loyalty and employee engagement KPIs.
- The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of accountability of the Senior Director, Client Services:
- Mange a client portfolio of circa $10M+
- Represent Welocalize in customer and industry events and always exemplify the Welocalize 4 Pillars philosophy (i.e. customer service, global teamwork, innovation and quality) in every interaction, internal or external.
- Create a high performance service delivery team in line with the 4 pillar philosophy. Lead, manage, execute performance management, training and development plans to move their team to the optimum level of performance. They will provide coaching and mentoring to each team member with the specific goal of increasing their proficiency in all required competencies.
- Customer success governance; ensure delivery teams are meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Achieve all financial KPIs for assigned business unit/customer portfolio; bookings, revenue, expense, in-process backlog, direct profit and margin. Utilize business intelligence to monitor customer level performance and direct Client Service Managers to improve performance where required.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to develop appropriate Strategic Account Management (i.e. SAM) plans and bookings forecasts for each customer.
- Capacity planning; budget, forecast, monitor and adjust capacity plans to ensure the assigned business unit/customer portfolio has sufficient capacity to meet customer demand.
- Collaborate with Shared Services and Operations leads to identify and implement operational leverage improvement opportunities.
- and successful conclusion to all language tests requested by their customers
- Drive and champion assigned corporate initiatives as selected by the VP, Customer Success.
- Developing key customer sponsor relationships to foster customer loyalty, business expansion and escalation management.
- Assist the Sales Team in developing new business opportunities; provide RFP response support, pricing, staffing assignments and any other service delivery obligations required to nurture and win new business opportunities.
- When required, provide local office leadership: team building, event planning, office coordination and liaise with office property management to resolve facility related issues.
- Proven track record of creating and leading a high growth professional services organization.
- Vast client relationship management experience, including demonstrated dedication at senior and C-level customer sponsors.
- Extensive localization delivery experience preferred.
- Proven ability to think strategically and articulate ideas and plans with the professional maturity to participate at senior management level. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership experience; track record of strong collaboration skills working effectively in a matrixed organization to deliver customer solutions and business results.
- Experience and skill in participating in new and existing client sales cycles including presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development.
- P&L management experience; demonstrated P&L accountability.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Availability to travel for work commitments is a must.
- Requires Customer Centric approach and attitude to managing all aspects of the business.
- Encourages Empowerment of the team. Supports Escalation from their team in times when standard operating procedures are not able to address customer dissatisfaction.
- Actively Drives assigned business unit/customer portfolio performance and has a Positive Impact on results.
- Shows good Negotiation Skills And Situational Awareness
- Understands the importance of SMART objectives and is Results Orientated
- Can establish & Develop Processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Understands the need for and can provide Mentoring & Coaching to team members
Other Relevant Skills
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Ability to consider multiple perspectives in order to devise the most suitable customer, personnel and business strategies.
- Positive attitude in the face of adversity or change.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) from a college or university program certificate; a minimum of ten years related professional services leadership experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.