The Senior Director, After Sales, A&D is a key member of the A&D Group leadership team and will have primary responsibility of leading and coordinating all the A&D after sales business opportunities working closely with the A&D P&L leaders.
The focus of the role is to lead all after sales activities by identifying opportunities in each A&D business and facilitating their execution. Directs and controls all customer service related activities working with each P&L leader, local sales and operations teams, including customer service follow up, service order management and repairs. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing customer relationships. Fosters customer satisfaction to drive profitable growth.
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams for each A&D business to achieve set objectives and targets
- Ensure customer problems are solved quickly
- Build relationships with suppliers, companies and clients; making sure follow-ups on customers for contract renewals are made
- Monitor utilization of projects and efficiency of employees
- Develop programs to attain maximum customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement annual business plan for after sales globally
- Maintain contact with key clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and increased returns
- Liaise with other sales leaders to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Provide periodic reports to A&D Group leadership on all after sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer intimacy skills
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
Education & Experience
Experience is often gained through managing work across several functional areas and/or departments, with growing levels of complexity and diversity. Typically requires a minimum level of knowledge that is acquired through a four-year college degree in an applicable field and twelve years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Generally has a minimum of 8 to 10 years of increasing managerial experience.