$250K — $500K+*
• Build a vision, strategy, and multi-year roadmap for advanced technology with an objective of creating scalable and sustainable business solutions that support improving quality, effectiveness, efficiency, safety/ergonomics, design flexibility, competencies, capabilities for products, processes, and people. Technology platforms will be selected that are most beneficial for the corporation as a whole.
• Lead and develop a culture of innovation and operational excellence with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of advanced technology and business performance.
• Utilize well defined lean processes to implement technologies.
• Define actionable items for roadmap and execution in order of priority and potential positive impact to the business while considering available resources, Customer requirements, and other business factors.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and present business cases to support strategy, plans, and actions, ensure that initiatives and projects are appropriately funded and delivered to meet business, sustainability, and financial objectives.
• In collaboration with business partners and team members, implement roadmap initiatives and action items with a focus on integrating and in support of Lean/Continuous Improvement methodologies, techniques, and processes.
• Research and identify prospective internal or external technology partners who would be accountable for deliverables.
• Facilitate cross-functional communications across business networks for shared technology needs, practices, and solutions.
• Collaborate with product, process, and service design teams to ensure advanced technology considerations are included in design development.
• Oversee the implementation, establish maintenance, service, and qualification protocols of technology systems. Ensure thorough and compliant documentation practices are established.
• Develop and implement methods to monitor and measure effectiveness of implementations; lead corrective actions as applicable.
• Lead the evaluation and budgeting of new technologies, platforms, methods, and systems that align with company priorities such as quality, capacity targets, productivity enhancements, and efficiency.
• Prepare or assist businesses with preparation of capital requests necessary for advanced technology implementation. Plan and prepare annual budget.
• Remain current on technical advancements in technology solutions that could impact the business.
• Attract, retain, and develop strong talent. Mentor, coach, develop team members, develop, and retain key technical and leadership skills, foster strong team performance to deliver on the roadmap and meet Customer / business requirements.
Valid through: 6/29/2021
$100K — $150K *
4 days ago