Who we are:
DexYP exists to help local businesses grow. We are a "one stop shop" - the trusted partner that local businesses are looking for to build an effective marketing program and help them grow.
About the position:
Interprets data, analyzing results and reporting using statistical analysis techniques and providing ongoing reports. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Develops reporting and tracking mechanisms, alerts management to SLA short comings, fluctuations in data analysis and performance trends. In addition to creation and maintenance of departmental reporting, will also provide recommendations to improve processes. Acts as a business lead and provides leadership and decision making role on large scale projects, works independently and cross-functionally to develop or recommend new business solutions that increase efficiency and support management's ability to monitor key metrics and performance indicators. Provides extensive subject matter knows of core processes, procedures and workflows identifying trends and gaps and reports to appropriate management team. Communicates and provides solutions and instructs clients on the appropriate application of technology. Provides subject matter expertise on multiple systems across Digital Operations including database structure and data retrieval to support teams including Operations, Sales, Finance, HR End Users and IT across focus areas and functions. Provides technical expertise on systems that enhance our ability to provide effective online applications, metrics and reports that help the business achieve corporate initiatives and objectives. Supplies strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application design and operation requirements. Fills in for manager, when manager is not available and provides strong judgmental skills.
• Job Requirements
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
• 5 - 8 years Industry knowledge of the Internet, online/ecommerce products/services
• 2 - 3 years experience interpreting data, analyzing results, reporting using statistical analysis techniques and providing ongoing reports.
• DexMedia Sales/Publishing/Marketing/Advertising knowledge including advertising policies
• Working knowledge of Website design and HTML coding
• Working knowledge of MySQL or PLSQL.
• Expert-level proficiency:
o DexMedia's fixed and performance based suite of Products SEMPlus, Video, ESS/IYP, Thryv etc.)
o Digital Operations policies, processes and procedures
o Solid knowledge of Vision, Bid Center, kGen, ADT, ACQ, Kenshoo, Client Portal, Thryv, SalesForce and Service Cloud
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Self-Motivated / Managed
• Strong and demonstrated leadership abilities
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, expert skills in Excel
• Proven team player with the ability to work in a cross-functional team across different levels of the organization.
• Capable of working within a highly collaborative environment.
• High level of integrity and demonstrated professionalism