Senior Digital Solution Architect / Leader
----- Consumer Facing Channels & Mobile, Web, Data, and Cloud Infrastructure
Location: REMOTE – Any US state location is open, prefer NYC Metro, Philadelphia or Boston
Brian Green, Recruiter Notes:
This position offers competitive salary, bonuses, equity grants and outstanding benefits. As a 25-year Recruitment Professional please know that your resume or candidacy will remain 100% CONFIDENTIAL. You will not be presented to any client without your knowledge and permission.
The Senior Solution Architect is part of the Digital Technology team enabling agility within the firm by ensuring a connected and informed enterprise and ecosystem of guest-facing technology.
You will develop and maintain current and target state architectures for the firm’s websites, mobile apps, kiosk, kitchen and related digital and enterprise products looking to improve the Guest experience along all touchpoints.
He/she is responsible for providing leadership, technology design expertise, direction, coordination, and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions within the digital and data areas.
This role will be at the forefront of driving the firm’s aggressive digital agenda where being able to balance proven architectural methodologies and principles with taking calculated risks for the sake of an optimized Guest Experience will be a necessity.
Skills & Knowledge
- Worked previously in eCommerce, QSR, Retail, Hospitality fields as Solution or Enterprise architecture focused on Consumer Facing Channels
- Experience hiring, developing, and leading internal & external software engineering & architecture teams across, Mobile, Web, Data, and Cloud Infrastructure products
- Demonstrated Agile practice background; Experience with SaFE Agile Principles preferred.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors – onshore, nearshore, and offshore
- Experience in building/ improving scalable and secure platforms using AWS Serverless Technologies
- History of taking smart, calculated risks and aggressively leading through change
- Ability to communicate modern and legacy engineering strategy to senior technology members and executive team members
- Experience growing an internal team of full-time employees
- Demonstrated ability to implement forward looking innovative software engineering solutions to drive business value leveraging modern design principles
- Experience with market leading iPaaS, building Integration platform between Digital Systems and Store Systems
- Experience in designing data integrations working in complex data environments
- Nice to have – Hands on experience in J2EE using Spring Boot or similar enterprise level frameworks
- Develops and maintains current and target state architectures at the digital product & store system level across Business, Information, Application, Data and Technology domains
- Identify new technology, processes, and integrations that help unlock digital capabilities across the Guest and Operator experiences
- Follows & helps improve established methodology to plan, design, and support development and agile delivery of projects/products
- Evaluate and select technologies, tools, and vendors to execute on the firm’s current and future state roadmaps
- Align on best practices for 3rd party and internal data integrations
- Manage and build a team of FTE and vendor resources to achieve business and personal career goals
- At least 7 years of experience
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Mathematics
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
The ideal candidate is an execution-oriented, agile-minded, cloud focused evangelists of architecture as a means of accelerating time to market, increasing productivity and responding to changes with fast, well-informed and data driven decisions. He/she is a dynamic technologist who loves solving complex business challenges and can connect the dots between systems and data.