WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr Digital Progject Manager as part of our growing Client Services team. This role will be key to our growth efforts and will navigate through multi-channel productions, maintain cool under pressure, and manage a variety of digital/UX engagements simultaneously. This will include scoping all new digital campaigns, writing of SOWs, developing and managing schedules, managing profitability, vendor relationships and delivery milestones along the way.
· Plan and track project expenses, billing, and invoices. Communicate / report project progress related to schedule, issues/resolutions, quality and finance health to necessary stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Communicate expectations to clients and team members, and manage the process from estimation, SOW development, kick-off, discovery, creative concept, production, execution, testing, and reporting.
· Provide meticulous documentation of project status, requirements, and performance.
· Create and oversee project schedule; ensure timely completion of tasks through all phases.
· Take lead on quality control issues and partner with team leads and account management to mitigate project risks.
· Understand resources needed and coordinate with various teams inside of WONGDOODY and Infosys to secure resources for each campaign.
· Mine for and sell in organic growth opportunities with clients.
· 5+ years’ experience scoping and managing digital projects within an advertising, design or marketing firm in a project/program manager role
· Ability to lead project teams in either an agile or waterfall workflow environment
· Excellent relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
· Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
· Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Understanding of media platforms (e.g. social, programmatic buying, search