- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- 5 years of product management experience
- Passion for digital products
- Experience driving digital product vision and design discussions
- Experience developing digital products and technologies
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, client support, finance and marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Track record of delivering on time and measuring success
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
As a member of the Product Strategy team, the Senior Digital Product Manager uses market research aligned with business goals to develop product insights, strategy and a road map. With this strategy, the Senior Digital Product Manager takes the product through its entire life cycle, from implementation to launch. They assess outcomes of the product using key performance indicators that drive business performance.
- Understand and anticipate client needs and wants through research of market trends, customer feedback, current state analysis and user testing
- Act as the mediator between the customer and the technical teams, communicating customer needs and translating those into new product features for the team to design
- Develop, maintain and inform the product vision and road map, communicating the "why" widely and often, ensuring that solutions being developed achieve the vision and road map
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, technology, senior leadership, other Product Strategy team members, etc.
- Work with technology partners to define scope of work, participate in planning activities, and partner in decision-making.
- Mentor other digital product managers on best practices and strategies