About the Role
Lob is looking for an experienced Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to scale and optimize Lob’s paid customer acquisition programs. In this role you will lead the creation and optimization of a portfolio of customer acquisition efforts across paid search, paid social, programmatic display, paid media advertising, SEO, and more. You will be responsible for the revenue performance of a variety of critical channels for the company, an integral part of growth planning, and a key player in optimizing our funnel for growth and profitability.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you'll...
- Own a specific pipeline target of $1M+ related to your channels
- Plan and execute all paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, including SEO/SEM, paid social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage campaign optimization (keywords, micro-sites, long-tail optimization, geo-located/industry targeted ad campaigns etc)
- Define, develop, and execute an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO) and work with internal teams and external third-party agencies to drive traffic & new customer acquisition
- Work closely with an agency to implement SEO best practices (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, hosting / DNS configuration, schema.org, etc)
- Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behavior (e.g. visibility, indexing, and ranking)
- Continuously monitor daily/weekly/quarterly reporting of KPIs, including campaign performance, customer pipeline and revenue attribution
- Oversee digital spend and budget process, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual, cost per conversion, and pipeline return
- Manage agencies to support day-to-day program execution, including creating / reviewing / editing content to ensure it helps drive toward our strategic goals
- Take ownership of relevant tools, such as Google Analytics suite, Adwords, Moz, WordPress, Spyfu etc
For this role, we’re looking for…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing with a heavy focus on paid acquisition
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets - minimum of $1mil/year
- Demonstrable experience with optimization of a portfolio of paid programs and channels towards conversion and profitability
- Exceptional communication and writing skills. Ability to write tight, targeted copy for campaigns and present hypotheses and results to sales and leadership teams
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills. Must know data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment, passion for Lob’s product offerings
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable. We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by the most reputable investors in tech, and we are rapidly growing our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.